Thursday 12 December 2013

In the meantime

1:12pm 13/12/2013

As some of you may or may not know, I am back on medication to correct the chemical imbalance in my brain.  Whilst I am waiting for them to get to their full effect, my mind is constantly flooded with worrying thoughts...

Worrying thought #45

I am replaceable.  Noone NEEDS me.

Home life:
- I dont have kids that rely on me
- I dont have a partner that 'cant live without me'
- My cat can be adopted out and loved by little ones

Work life:
- I am only an assistant underwriter with minimal experience, therefore someone else out there could easily take my place
- I live in a different state than my boss

Friends:
- Of the small goup of close friends, they have others that are closer
- Of the group of everyday friends, im nothing special

I would just be one less person taking up space in an overpopulated office/city/world...

No comments:

Post a Comment