Monday 2 December 2013

Chocolate is my vice

So I'm not supposed to be eating chocolate cause it makes me sick and I'm constantly feeling sick when I eat it but hey I keep eating it cause I have issues. Whatever. 

It just sucks bad cause I wanted to do the comp next year but I keep eating crap food which really isn't good cause it's making me fat and sick and all the bad stuff. I need to become disciplined again by keeping to my meal plans.

Also - for the last week or so I have had every intention of getting up and going for a run in the mornings but it just hasn't happened. Tomorrow - I will do it tomorrow and let blog land know what I've done and how I've gone. We shall see...

It's just all too hard - so I buy chocolate cause I'm feeling bad for myself. Or I buy original Doritos - all salty and corny goodness...

No comments:

Post a Comment