Monday 2 December 2013

eBay and my shocking purchases

Hi, my name is Terri and I am a shop-a-holic. 

'Hi Terri'

It's been a day since I've purchased anything on eBay and I can't stop. Really. The crap that I buy hasn't stopped me, I seem to just buy more and more. It does come in waves though. 

This recent bout has been all Europe and contiki related. Boots and jumpers and bags etc. 

The jumpers have been the worst. The first one was an oversized / sloppy grey and green and I chose the decent size - it didn't even come close to covering my butt. That one shall be going to the poor people bin! I am known for buying dodgy sizes of clothes from eBay. Most of my stuff doesn't fit!! I really should be learning from my mistakes but alas I don't seem to really take note. The second jumper I have purchased recently was a flame jumper which I thought would be a nice statement piece on tour. Thought maybe a flame jumper would keep me warm psychologically but when I pulled it out of the packaging, it had a satanic symbol on the back. Ok well maybe it wasn't that bad, but it's black cross surrounded by the flames so...wearing it around a catholic country probably isn't the best idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment