Tuesday 15 October 2013

Blondes have more fun

Friday I was feeling a little down so I went to the shops and purchased some hair lightening cream :) Friday night I lightened the ends of my hair but as it wasnt as light as i was hoping - I went out Sunday and purchased some more blonding powder and creme and bleached my hair.  Looks kinda trashy but I dont mind right now.  It looks ok up but down its a little hickldy pickldy but again - i dont mind :)

Sunday I joined Internet dating again for about 24 hours :p started talking to about 80 people (i just kept getting contact requests) and ended up meeting up with 1...we shall see how this goes and after 6 weeks will elaborate :p

He is cute and makes me laugh and right now is what I need :)

Starting seeing a Coach for the comp next year - new training plan and diet which shall take some time getting used to but I am committed 100% to leaning up and taking the stage so I will do what I need to, to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment